Wall racks are loved by all because they are not only stylish but loved by all. Since these wall racks are available in different sizes and shapes, they can amplify the look of the room instantly. A wall rack that is made up of sturdy material is a good option for you. You can keep decorative items like earthen pots or showpieces on them. In case you are planning to redo your space and wish to add interesting elements to your walls, you can go for amazing wall racks.
Here are some ideas that you can implement to make your walls interesting-
- Rustic wooden ledges- You don’t need to buy separate wall shelves to make your walls look attractive. You can go for wooden ledges to form a grid that can easily turn up into a rustic- looking shelf and give you an impression of a wall rack. This concept looks great on huge blank walls to balance out the interiors of the space.
- Go for geometric styled racks- While designing your walls you need to be creative and innovative. The space above the TV unit can be utilized to place geometric racks. This can help you to use your space as well as style up the TV unit.
- Minimalistic wall racks in a countryside setting- In case you love rustic feeling and earthiness, you can go for minimalistic wall racks that have a countryside setting. These racks can be done using metal cords and wooden panels.
Different styles for wall rack that you can choose for your wall
Wall racks are one of the best options for storage as well as display. There are different kinds of wall racks that you can choose for your walls-
- Fishbone shelf- This is an artistic, flexible, and modular style of wall rack. You can even rotate these shelves whenever you like. This style can embrace books easily and look wonderful with a modern style interior.
- Invisible shelf- This is also called a floating shelf. You can slide the shelf inside of a study book and slip the bottom cover into the tiny hook. This will hide the rack and give an impression that the walls are hanging in the air. This concept is loved by book readers who like to try new interior trends.
- Adjustable shelf- This is a modular wall rack and is an easy way to add color and expand storage at the same time. This is a smart way to add aesthetics and functionality to the walls. Here there is a set of two racks but you can add more with the unique connection system.
- Diamond-shaped wall racks- Geometry is often used in interior styling. If you go for a diamond-shaped wall rack, it not only looks charming but offers ample decorative as well as storage space. You can place small plants, books, and showpieces here.
- Metal rack with wood planter- Wall racks and planters make a great combination. This is a simple wall rack but adds a nice decorative touch for a minimalistic interior. The combination of metal and wood looks just perfect. The planters add the much-needed charm to these wall racks.
- Wooden wall racks for art collage- In case you travel a lot and wish to display the same in your living room, you can go for a scattered pattern of shelves. You can even play with the shape of the wall rack. You can keep changing the shape to give a new look to the wall every now and then. If you can even pin your prized possessions and photographs to create a display section on the wall.
- Garden on the wall- A wooden shelf rack is a perfect pick in case you wish to create a garden on the wall. You can showcase small indoor plants and dedicate a separate shelve that can hold plants, bonsai, terrariums, etc. You can even place a little goldfish in a glass jar here. It can create a great vibe in the entire living room.
Interior designing is an art where you can experiment with materials so that you can bring up value to your home. A wall rack is a great way to utilize the empty space on the wall, decoration purposes, and to add a character to the wall. Multiple wall racks options are available both online and offline. You can choose your favorite option depending upon your taste and the style you want to create on the wall.
Nowadays, people have started opting for online furniture because they feel it is more convenient, pocket-friendly, and more options can be explored by sitting in the comfort of the home. Online stores come up with discounts from time to time which can be taken advantage of if you keep track.